Doppler, A Roadies View

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm out of here


The holidays are finally over and we are into another January. It has been pretty cold here in the Northeast. Of course that is not that unusual, it is winter. Wouldn't you know we are going to have a big warm up here.

I had decided last month to take a small vacation since the guys are taking most of the month off. I figured I would go see my mom in Florida. She lives down there during the winters now. Besides the Pittsburgh Penguins, who are my favorite team are playing the Lighting in Tampa on thursday.

My nephew is going to travel with me and will be attending his first NHL game. He is more of a baseball and basketball fan. I think he will become more of a hockey fan once he has been to a game.

Anyway I got a call from the bands management on Friday. It seems there is some sort of a concert for them in NYC on Jan 13. Where and when I have no idea, I should know more tomorrow. The guys will be on Regis and Kelly the next day. I am going to be flying back on Saturday from Tampa. So now I am trying to figure out what to do about this show and getting back to New York. I will actually be flying through there on that day, but with my nephew traveling with me I will probably return home and then fly back the next day. I could send him on home, he is 17. It's just a hassle rearranging flights.

I wasn't planning on doing any shows this month, but hey I will take the pay.

Oh yea GO PENS!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home