Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, December 21, 2007

The obvious holiday post


Let me start off this post with the holiday wish. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and of course a Happy New Year, I think that about covers it.

I returned home on Tuesday and began the task of Christmas shopping. I hate to last minute shop but it could not be helped. I am almost done and should be by tomorrow.

The new year should be busy. The Finger Eleven guys will be hitting the road again in February. I received a tentative schedule yesterday from management. The single is still in the top 10 in the US and it is going strong in all of North America. There is talk of a possible tour in Australia this spring but nothing as of yet.

January looks like a month of doing whatever I want, since there are no shows booked at this point. It is good since I would like a break but that also means no money coming in. At least I know there is more work on the horizon.

The worst part of this holiday is that I have a head cold and being so tired from all the recent touring, I am really out of commission.

I have a good story to tell about what happened in Vegas.

Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home