Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


2007 is coming to an end, just a few hours to go here on the east coast of the US. It was a good year for me as far as tours go. Five for Fighting, Rock The Bells and Finger Eleven. I hope to continue with Finger Eleven into 2008.

As far as the rest of my life it continues along at a steady pace. I'm still single which is a good and bad thing depending on how you look at. I guess at my age I won't be starting a family now. It is never to late, but I'm not stressing about the situation.

My family is fine and in good health. Mom got remarried this fall to an old high school flame which is amazing after 50 years. I'm happy for her since she has been alone all these years since my dad died.

My sister marriage is on the rocks and she is separated from her husband. At least her kids are doing well. She is doing ok though, it was her decision.

Going into this next year I am not going to make an resolutions. I'm not going to try to think to far ahead, I'm just going to take it one day at a time. As long as I'm healthy and I can pay the bills I'm fine.

So to you and yours have a safe and Happy New Year.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home