Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My years

This is what I get for all these years of touring. Now I'm wearing two hats again. I will be road managing the tour the next couple of weeks. Our current road manager/sound engineer is unable to do it this month. Management found someone to mix sound but he is not a road manager. Since I have experience in this area I was recruited.

It's not bad since we are only doing seven shows and a couple of them are acoustic. Besides it means more money and that is always good especially with the holidays and the price of oil.

Hey I have a house and car.

We will be spending a lot of time on the bus and I mean a lot of time. We kick things off in Norfolk, VA and then play Washington D.C. The next show is in Denver and we have four days off before we get there. If you live in the middle of the country don't be surprised to see us in a mall somewhere.

Speaking of the malls looks like I will be doing holiday shopping there instead of on-line this year. The worst part of that is it will need to be done the week before Christmas.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home