Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunshine and music


It's turned cold in the northeast and I am bored. We have been home on break for about 10 days which is the longest I have been off since the beginning of July. The break is nice but I have been in road mode lately. I really like touring these days.

We head back out for 5 days later this week and it's off to Florida. Sunshine, warm weather and ladies in bikini's. Hopefully we will have all three. The shows are radio festivals. Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Drowning Pool and some others will be on all the shows. I'm not sure what time we play but I know it should dark when we go on. These shows are always throw and go and I get to run lights on the fly. I love the challenge.

It looks like we will be out for at least two weeks in December also. Most of the shows will also be radio festivals. I know that Norfolk, Washington D.C., Phoenix and Denver are confirmed. The Denver show is a headlining date.

The single Paralyzer is number 14 on the Top 100 Billboard and number 11 on the pop charts this week in the US. This makes this their biggest song yet here. The CD is already platinum in their home country of Canada. Hopefully it will go number one here but that is going to be tough. The CD is number 87 this week.

Looks like we will be working into the new year.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home