Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and chill time


I have some time off again, some where around 10 days I guess.

We spent the last weekend in Florida playing radio festivals. They went well for the most part especially when the band had no sound checks. All of the shows featured Breaking Benjamin, Seether and Drowning Pool along with various other acts. All of the bands know each other and have toured together in the past, so it is like a family reunion.

It was actually pretty cold for the show on Friday somewhere in the mid 40's when the guys hit the stage. For me my fingers cramped up a bit from it.

I had a chance to see the some of the guys who used to be in the band Cold. I toured with them in 2003 and they are how I first met Finger Eleven. A lot has changed in four years.

I also had a chance to see another old friend Joe Comeau. He is a singer/guitarist who has been in various bands over the years. I have known him about 20 years, but have not seen him in about 7. It is always great to get caught up with people.

For those of you in the USA, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home