Doppler, A Roadies View

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Canada!


Two weeks have gone by rather quickly. Thousands of miles under our belts and several live concerts and a couple acoustic performances we are back in Toronto and getting ready to do a live show on Much Music. The show will be live Monday at 8pm and the guys will be performing 5 songs.

We flew in from Phoenix last night just as a major snow storm was hitting the area.

This morning I woke up to about a foot of snow and ventured over to the television studio. We set up the backline and the guys came in to sound check.

Tomorrow afternoon we will run through a rehearsal and the show will do the camera blocking. The guys will also be doing a couple of interviews.

So this evening I am spending time in my hotel suite trying to stay warm and get some sleep. I will be heading home on tuesday for the holidays. The real stress begins since I have done no Christmas shopping. This is unusual for me since I generally have it done by now. Get ready for a lot of gift cards my friends.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home