Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hockey and wildlife




The trip to Florida was fun but too short. The weather was perfect which is what you expect this time of year. It was nice to see family. I also went to see the Pittsburgh Penguins play in Tampa and they won of course. There were a lot of fellow Pens fans in the arena. I love going to games, especially when it is my team.

We also went around to some of the nature sites. I have been to Tampa dozens of times over the years but never really do the "tourist" stuff. I you live there you know about the manatees that hang around the power plant. There is actually a viewing area there. It seems this hydro plant pushes out very warm water that they love. When the Gulf of Mexico is cool they come into the bay. Pretty interesting and I got some nice photos. There are also a lot of schools of fish that hang around there too.

We also went to a couple parks and also went to wilderness refuge.

I would have stayed longer but my nephew went with me and he had to get back to school.

It appears that I will be going back out on tour in mid February. There have been no changes at this point. The guys appeared on Regis and Kelly this morning. They were on Leno last week, so it appears the marketing machine is gearing up again. Paralyzer is still going strong, especially in the US.

Labels: , ,

1 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Omar Cruz, at 7:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home