Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hurry Up and Wait

Things have been a little surreal the last few days. We are still on the road but this part of the tour is basically over. We will still being doing the show in Winnipeg tomorrow. Unfortunately we have to use local production and this makes my day a lot longer. I have to program the show from scratch and I have mostly par cans and only 10 moving lights. But I am professional and I will rise above it.

Wednesday is still a scheduled fly day to Toronto. The band will be appearing at MTV in the afternoon and then at the Casby awards that night playing three songs.

It also appears that I will remain in Toronto until Saturday when we fly to Houston to do Buzzfest.

So all in all I will only lose about 10 days of work from this tour. There are three shows in late November in Florida and then several more weeks in the states in December. Most of these are radio station festivals.

There is talk of starting a long tour in mid January either in Canada or the US. Nothing is set in stone yet. I have been assured that we will be touring in 2008.

So one more week and then home to my simple boring life.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home