Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Yankee goes to Nashville

It’s nice to know people are actually reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated and it’s always interesting to know what people think. The exchange of ideas and thoughts are what keeps life interesting.

Oohhh... that’s deep I know.

So things are coming together for the tour, just ten days away. I know there have been a few people stopping by that like Mindy. I mentioned that she would be doing the tour with only one additional musician. However the first show in Nashville on April 23, which is not with Mary Chapin Carpenter, Mindy will have a full band. Also if you live in Nashville you can hear her on the radio on WRLT on Friday April 22 at 3pm. She will be doing an interview and playing a couple of songs.

I will be glad when I get this office work done for the tour. It’s been so nice weather wise and here I sit in front of the computer, hours on end. Time to get the old mountain bike out and do some riding.

2 comment(s):

Not very fond of this Mindy, but nice reading your blog anyway. Always interesing :)
Thanks.

By Blogger Gunnar, at 7:07 AM  

Well I work with all types of musical artists and they may not be someone I would normally listen to.

I actually worked with a band in the early 90's. They were very popular in the early 80's and I hated their music back then.

Thanks for reading though.

By Blogger Doppler, at 2:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home