Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Flying First Class can suck??

Travelling by air can be fun and it can be frustrating. I myself don’t mind the actual flying part. I do however hate the ordeal of checking in, going through security and then waiting at the gate. This even before 9/11, has always been a pain in the ass.

If you travel at all by plane you know what I’m talking about. Now if you don’t travel a lot you may not know about the little things. One of these is what are the best seats on the plane? Put your hands down, no I’m not talking about first class. You will be surprised to know that not all first class seats are necessarily good seats.

Well a fellow roadie friend of mine told me about a web site just for determining that "great" seat on a plane. Now I travel a lot and I have taken certain flights many times so I know the type or aircraft used for that flight. Of course like the less traveled person, I find this site VERY helpful. Who knew that on certain planes there are bad first class seats?

The other thing about the site that is great it tells you what planes have ac outlets for your laptop and which have the personal televisions.

Now if they had a site that told me which planes had the prettiest flight attendants.



0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home