Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mitch Hedberg.....RIP?

So there are some rumors going around that Mitch Hedberg the comedian as died. I read this on an entertainment message board and also on Howard Stern’s website where it has been reported.

I haven’t been able to find out anything about it anywhere else on the web so far. Nothing on his official website either. I hope this is some sort of early April fools joke.

Everyone must be too preoccupied with the circus in Florida.

If it is true. It’s sad, I always hate to see when a talented comedian dies. People like Belusihi, Candy, Bill Hicks, Sam Kinison and Farley, these comedians dying way too young.

These are the people that will always make you feel better when you are having a bad day. Laughter is the best medicine.

1 comment(s):

yeah i agree, burn out often happens to these super-creatives... then on the other hand, George Burns...

My favourite quote: "I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty."

By Blogger Deek Deekster, at 5:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home