Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Momma said there would be days like this

I hate days like today. You see I leave for the tour tomorrow. There is always so much to do before I head out. Right now I have some laundry that is finishing up. I usually make a list so I figured why not make it a post on the old blog too.

Here goes.

Pay bills…√
Mow the lawn √
Water the plants √
Leave key for the shed with a relative…someone has to mow the lawn while I’m gone. √
Do laundry √
Pack clothes
Pack lap top
Pack PDA
Pack cell phone charger
Pack lap top charger
Pack extra batteries
Pack a flashlight
Pack tour itineraries
Pack office supplies
Organize tour paperwork √
Pack camera
Wash the dishes
Double check flight reservation √
Arrange ride to the airport √
Remember to wear Queen of Sky T-Shirt (See Link) I’m flying Delta.
Put all sharp objects into checked bags
Leave lighter at home…..wait I don’t smoke.
Kiss the wife goodbye….wait I don’t have one of those either.
Kiss the kids goodbye….wait see a previous.

I think that is about it. Of course in the morning I’ll remember something at the last minute. Now where was I?




0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home