Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Waiting for the Guide

I usually don’t get fired up about a movie release date, but April 29 is soon approaching and I can’t wait. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy will finally be released. I don’t know what my fascination is with this book and the series, especially at my age. I was in my late teens when the books were first published.

The movie has a PG rating, not that it really matters.

You know the theaters will be full of kids. I wonder how many of us middle age folks will go see it.

I discovered I would have to wait until a day off to see it, being that we have a show on the 29th.

So I guess the wait continues.

2 comment(s):

Loved the Hitchiker site and trailer. I guess this means another trip to Netflix.

By Blogger GregS, at 12:20 PM  

I usually prefer the books to the movies...we'll see if this time will be the exception to the rule.

By Blogger cube, at 11:02 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home