Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, March 19, 2005

24 hours later

Life can change quickly if you aren’t watching. Lately I’ve had some time to spare and I haven’t missed much. Actually I’ve been at a bit of a crossroads. You know this if you’ve been reading this blog recently. I’m continuing to do tours, even though I'm still thinking of retiring .

Well it seems that certain people will not return calls or emails. This is fine; time doesn’t stand still for anyone. So with that said I have decided to take another tour that was offered to me yesterday. There a still a couple small details to discuss. I will post more next week.

A couple days ago I posted about the digital phone service I have now. I mentioned the problem with my old phone service transferring my existing number. Happy to say that it has been completed. This digital service is great. I was on hold to someone on the West Coast the other day and I didn’t have to worry about those old per minute charges.

It's amazing how one phone call can change your life and I'm doing it cheaper now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home