Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, March 21, 2005

Personal electronics

Gadgets, gadgets, I want new gadgets. I mentioned this recently that roadies love electronics. Computers, PDA’s, cell phones, gaming consoles, if it’s out there, we want them.

So the new Playstation personal is hitting the US market this week. I already own the newer PS2 slim model. This new PSP is very cool and does a lot more than play games. It will play movies, display photos, play music and more. Do I want one? Does a fat kid like donuts? Do I need one, well no? That is not the point. This thing is cool plain and simple and I want one. I swear sometimes that I’m still 12 years old.

The thing I really want and need to get a new laptop. So the PSP will not be making an appearance in my house anytime soon. Which reminds me please click the ad banners on the top of my blog. You don’t have to buy anything. I know it's lazy way to make some cash. Come on, I do it for other people on their blogs. Send me a link to your blog and I’ll click for you.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home