Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, September 17, 2007

One day at home


Yesterday was spent in Dayton Ohio doing a radio festival with nine other bands. These are always interesting. They can also be fun. Ran into some old friends who are working with other bands. There were many ladies show off their assets.

Today is a day off and it was decided that we would spend it in Rochester, which is where we are playing tomorrow. The good thing for me is that I live about 45 minutes from there, so I decided to come home for the day. Upon my early morning arrival I find that the lawn needs mowing, so I ended up doing some yard work today. So much for rest and relaxing.

We have just ten shows before the Canadian tour. I have been trying to get info from the Sum 41 camp regarding the lighting plot that they would like to use. It appears that I will be using their design which I can work with. I just need to see a copy of it soon.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home