Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And then there was one


Tomorrow will bring an end to the Rock The Bells tour. My feelings on this tour are mixed. I got to work with some old friends again and also made some new friends.

The schedule was pretty painless since we spent more days off than we did doing shows. Of course we logged a lot of miles.

There were a lot of problems at the beginning which were basically resolved. Many of them I will probably look back at a laugh about.

The last show is tomorrow here in Detroit, actually Clarkston Michigan at the DTE Energy Center. I have done this venue at least ten times over the years.

On Thursday it's back home for a week before the Finger Eleven tour starts for me. I am still trying to sort out the lighting gear that I want to bring out with us for the run.

My job never ends.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home