Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The saga continues


It's mid afternoon here in San Francisco. The weather is wonderful, we couldn't have asked for a nicer day. The show is in full swing and I have nothing to do. It's a fairly early show today with most of the acts playing before it gets dark.

I am waiting till sometime around Cypress Hill's show to venture out and run lights.

We are down near AT&T park, which of course is home to the Giants baseball team. McCovey cove is right by the venue. I took a picture of the stadium very early this morning along with the stage.

The wind is blowing quite a bit right now and the rig is swinging about more than we would like. There are no backdrops up at this point.

Still a bit tired from yesterdays cross country flight.

I had a bit of an incident with my bag. It seems I was 2 pounds over and they wanted to charge me $50. Now I understand the reason for the weight. It becomes a fuel cost thing. My argument is if I am only checking one bag and you are allowed two, then I am no where near the weight limit.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and she agreed with me and since I fly that airline so much she didn't charge me.

I mentioned this the other day that the show in Sacramento for tomorrow is cancelled so we are off to Reno late tonight. I need to keep my gambling to a minimum.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home