Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Late Night TV


We are taking a break on the way to Minneapolis as I type this. Yesterday we spent most of the day at the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I have done the show before. This time the band performance was done by two separate artists. The Finger Eleven performance will actually air this Friday the 14th.

The guests were Dwight Yoakam and Billy Bob Thorton. Dwight was there and also performed, however Billy Bob cancelled for some reason. I was disappointed because I really wanted to meet him.

Everything went very well. Everyone also went downstairs and took pictures with some of the Price is Right games including the wheel.

I also found out that they got my work papers so I will be on the Canadian tour next month. The guys will be co-headlining with Sum 41 doing arenas across the great white north. It should be fun since I am doing some cities I have never been to.

Labels: , , , ,

1 comment(s):

After Slingblade, Billy Bob lost all creativity. Just my opinion...

By Blogger RAINY CONVERSATION, at 6:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home