Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's all fun until someone gets hurt.


The title of this post is a quote that I have been saying all summer while on tour. Why? I have no idea, I just tend to say shit like that.

The tour ended last night without much fan fare. There were a few crew group photos taken and some champagne drunk. We loaded out and headed to a hotel by the Detroit airport at 2:30am. This morning people went their separate ways. I finally had a short flight home in a long time, just over an hour.

The unfortunate thing is I have been fighting a little cold since Minneapolis. I ended sleeping most of this afternoon after picking up a few groceries.

My body is home but my head is still on tour. I have just about a week at home before I head back out on the 5th of September.

I have come up with a small moving light package for the tour but am still waiting on word from management if they want to spend the money. Hopefully a decision will be made tomorrow. I have to have the lighting vendor get our gear to us for the first show and time is pressing.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home