Doppler, A Roadies View

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mobile.......help


Stuck in Mobile Alabama for 14 hours while your bus driver sleeps is not my idea of a day off. Sure we are in hotel and we get to have a day off.

This usually means spending money on things you don't really need. I don't care much for malls but when there isn't much else to do that is where you end up.

I did buy some DVD's today. Volume 4 of Family Guy which I will add to my collection. I also purchased a couple of older movies that I did not have. Amazing how fast you can spend $50.

Off to Orlando at 1am for the show at House Of Blues tomorrow. This will be shot for a web broadcast which I still have no idea when it will air.

Another day of stressed out people.

I'm out.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home