Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's lunch time


Just a few more days at home and then it's back to the west coast. The best part of the tour is that we will be in California and Nevada for the first 5 or 6 days. This can mean only one thing. An In N Out burger stop!!


Oh yea we have some shows to do too.

I know, I have blogged about this before, but dam do I love them burgers!! Double double animal style.

The picture above is the location on Sunset in West Hollywood. It is next door to the old Hollywood High School building. Just a couple blocks from the Roosevelt Hotel, Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Jimmy Kimmel show. I can't tell you how many time's I have walked to this location while staying at the Roosevelt.

I even went there while doing Jimmy Kimmel, once. Went over before the band I was with did sound check. The drummer heard that I went so he decided to go after they were done. Everyone loves em.

Great....now I'm hungry.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home