Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, April 06, 2007

3 Days on the road...Part 2




To continue yesterday's thoughts. I returned home early on Wednesday. The LA to Chicago flight I took was full, no surprise. The worst part of it was the 10 year old sitting behind me who decided to periodically kick the back of my seat. Now kids will be kids, but some parents really need to be slapped. When you sit there and let your child disrespect people and act like that I would hate to see how they treat you on a daily basis.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate kids, but I do hate when they think they can do whatever they want. Children are a product of their home environment.

So I made it to O'Hare without losing my temper. My connection home was delayed however. Imagine that, two Chicago connections delayed in the span of 72 hours.

Upon landing in Rochester I find the weather has changed drastically and it is 30 degrees and snowing. Oh well.

On a different note. Management mentioned that the first CD is now out of production. I am talking about Message for Albert. So my suggestion is if you don't own it get it now. I know we are only going to have a limited number available for sale at the shows.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home