Doppler, A Roadies View

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Are you kidding me??!!


It's mid April and spring time at least that what the calendar says. Well it seems we are going to get a big snow storm here in the Northeast tomorrow and Monday.

This could not come at a worse time. I have a flight on Monday at noon to Los Angeles. We could see around a foot of snow. Hopefully the airport will be getting flights out, even if they are delayed.

Then there is the fact of driving to the airport. This in itself could be a challenge since I live 45 minutes from it.

I asked management if I could be booked on a flight tomorrow several weeks ago and they said no. Of course I asked this not because of the weather, but for the fact I wanted a bit of prep time with the lighting equipment that I will be carrying on the tour.

Now there is a potential I could miss the first show.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home