Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sullen .....dark side......music.....

I have been in that kind of mood lately. So I guess that my musical listening habits are along the same line.

I have really been into Alice In Chains again. I know the grunge scene has long since died.

I always hated that term. They were and are a metal band!!

If you have not heard they have reformed and are on the road. It's been nearly 5 years since Layne died. His voice was a major part of what made the band's sound unique. Still it's good to see them out playing those songs live again. Besides they didn't tour much the last fews years Layne was alive anyway.

Anyway, my musical taste and Pink Floyd always ends up spinning in the car or on the iPod at some point during the week too. Now there is a reunion that needs to happen and do a full tour. Come on guys the band sounded great last year at Live 8. One final tour would be huge.


(TAGS)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home