Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, June 26, 2006

Homeless......they're people too

If you live in a city of any real size you will probably see homeless people. Most of us just ignore them.

I'll admit that I have been in some cities and had some scary people approach me on the street. I know it's wrong, they are people too but sometimes you just don't want to deal with them for whatever reason.

I have also had some interesting conversations with homeless people. They have some stories that movies could be made from. Some of them entertaining and many of them sad.

I recently came across a blog written by Kevin Barbieux who is currently homeless. Yes, he has a laptop and posts pretty much daily. It's an good read and I think you will see the homeless in a bit of a new light.

3 comment(s):

Hi Kevin, really enjoyed reading your blog about `homeless people' and will be checking out the site you mentioned, best wishes, The Artist

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 AM  

Thanks for the link - I'll be checking it out.

By Blogger prying1, at 1:54 PM  

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog. I've worked with the homeless a bit and am really interested to check out this guys blog, thanks!

By Blogger Bar L., at 9:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home