Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It happened again........or did it

I just wanted to make a quick post

I have been waiting on several responses for tour positions. I finally heard back on one the other day. I did not get the job. It was down to three others and me. I wasn’t surprised, just a feeling I had. It would have been a good gig especially the pay.

So I wait on another, which I expect to have an answer by the end of the week.

Also I mentioned awhile back that Five For Fighting would be releasing a new CD in a few weeks on August 1. The current single is available for download from Apples iTunes store. I have worked for John and the band in the past and hopefully again at some point up coming. No tour is scheduled that I have heard. You can expect to see them doing the late night TV circut around the time of the CD release.

Hopefully a tour will follow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home