Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Burgers.......I miss California

Burgers you can get them anywhere, anytime. There are great burgers in a lot of different places.

I love a good burger and anytime I'm in California I have to have one at In-N-Out. You 're thinking hey it's just a burger. Well until you have tried one don't judge it.

The reason for my post is not about the burger. It's about the fact that the remaining co-founder of the company has died. Esther Snyder along with her late husband founded the burger chain in 1948.

Hopefully they will continue to do things the same way. Sure I would like to have the chain on the east coast, but I don't think it will be the same if they grow too big.

5 comment(s):

We have In-N-Out in Arizona, too! They are awesome! What do you think about Fatburger? I like them, too.

By Blogger No BS, at 10:34 PM  

Yea I've been to the one several times west of Phoenix.

By Blogger Doppler, at 10:38 PM  

I think I'd appreciate in-n-out more if i didn't live in california.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

I love In-and_Out. Mmmmmm. It's not just a burger. but it's sad to hear she passed on.

By Blogger Just Passing By, at 6:36 PM  

Ok, I couldn't find your email. I wanted your blog as well for Rent-a-blog explosion. I couldn't decide. But I want you for a next time. Thanks.

By Blogger Just Passing By, at 7:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home