Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, July 03, 2006

Resumes........and fireworks

I have several resumes out to management companies. Things are progressing and I’m up for a couple of tours. It’s interesting how it’s feast or famine when it comes to these things.

Now nothing could pan out, which has been the case for several months. I’ve been working at home so the bills are paid but not much more. I really miss the road and doing shows.

One of these tours is a new artist that features some well-known names. I won’t mention whom until I know if I get the gig or not. Let me just say it could end up being a very good tour. Besides the money is pretty good. That is always a plus.

On a different topic I just wanted to wish a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone here in the United States. We all know that people always do something stupid on this holiday. So my suggestions don’t mix fireworks and beer.

1 comment(s):

Good luck to you on that job hunt.

Safe and happy 4th of July to you too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home