Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, March 03, 2008

Puttin On The Foil...no wait....


That would be a backstage pass. After a two week delay it's finally time to get back on the road. Things kick off for the guys in Columbus Ohio tomorrow night. We then go to Detroit on Wednesday and then up to Canada for a week, before returning to the states.

The guys are Canadian of course and some of them are hockey fans like myself. Being from the Toronto area they are Leafs fans, while I am an old Penguins fan. I think I am driving them nuts since my team is having a much better season. Plus it's only a little more than a month from the playoffs. It's a good thing we have a satellite dish on the bus.

It's tough some days though since we are doing shows while the games are on.

Our schedule is filling up quickly. We are going to be out with Chevelle until April 20th. It looks like we will then be jumping onto a bunch of radio festivals right after that. May will be more of those and possibly some headlining shows mixed in. The summer is being filled in with more festivals. Hopefully the guys will end up on a nice shed tour. I haven't heard of anything in that regard but I'm hoping. I love sheds in the summer.

Hopefully I am able to get out tomorrow since the weather is suppose to get ugly in the morning.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home