Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To the Five For Fighting fans


Over the last month or so I have noticed a lot of people coming to this blog after searching for Five For Fighting tour dates. I'm sorry to say that there are no plans for John and the band to do any touring anytime soon. John has been playing a few charity, corporate and other events solo but no band shows.

I am not sure what his plans are for 2008. Our conversations have centered around hockey lately. Plus I have been busy with the Finger Eleven camp and their tours which continue next week.

Feel free to contact John at his website or myspace. I know he tries to answer all his email.

In the meantime if you haven't done it, go out and buy the latest concert DVD from his most recent tour. You will get to see my work right on your tv or computer.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home