Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good eats


I haven't been posting much the last week or so. Not much to say I guess. I've had a few weeks off since I finished the Five For Fighting tour and now I'm just waiting for the Rock the Bells tour to start. I actually leave for that, two weeks from today. I am going to try an write about the tour as much as I can once we start.

Summer is in full swing and the heat is on especially here in the USA. Friends in Arizona have been cooking for several weeks and no end in sight.

Now we are getting some of it here in upstate New York. Unlike the southwest it is a "wet" heat here. Air conditioning is a wonderful thing this time of year. So in a nice ice cream sundae, which is the reason for the picture.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home