Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, August 06, 2007

Changes have happened


Things have changed and hopefully for the better. We fired the lighting company that I was stuck with for the first week and half of the tour. The guy who was playing production manager was also sent home today.

We will now have a real lighting company working for us and our stage manager has been promoted to production manager.

The Houston show was cancelled to poor ticket sales. Oh well an extra day off.

I went by the lighting company today which happens to be in Dallas where our next show is. I was very impressed with their facility. I have worked for several lighting companies and been to many shops over the years and these guys do things right. I am actually looking forward to the rest of the tour now.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home