Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, July 16, 2007

Do you need wings??



We are a society that loves their caffeinated beverages. Drinks like coffee and soda are probably the most popular. I'm not an expert or have I done any scientific research to back this claim.

In the last decade we are drinking more and more energy drinks. You know the ones. Red bull which is probably the most familiar.

There are people in my business that can't function without them. They drink them daily and several times during that day. I'm not a fan of most of them. I just don't like the way they taste. I prefer an old fashion coffee, preferably iced.

If you are one of those people that like energy drinks take a look here to see what they are made of.

2 comment(s):

Give me a well made expresso any day. You know, the type of expresso that will peel paint off of a wall! Now that is a drink.

By Blogger Ken Albin, at 11:27 PM  

I'm with you- I just don't like the taste of energy drinks- I've yet to have one that doesn't taste like cough syrup! However, I have recently discovered Diet Pepsi Max- I love Diet Pepsi anyways, so this version, with the extra caffeine kick is perfect for me. If you like soda, you should try it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home