Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, March 16, 2007

Coast to Coast

Looks like I will be heading to the west coast a bit sooner than I thought.

The tour is still scheduled to start April 17, of course I will head out before that. I just didn't think it would be this soon. Now I have to fly to LA on April 2nd and do a show with John and the band on April 3rd. This is not a show that is open to the public. It is a corporate show and for whom, I have no idea. It will take place south of LA in Orange County. I spoke to the venue's lighting tech today and I'm waiting on their house plot.

It is going to be a long couple of days. I will return the day after the show. Then turn around about 10 days later and fly back out there again. At least the snow will have stopped by then. We are actually getting another snow storm as I type this here in the Northeast.

The best part of all this flying across the country is the frequent flyer miles adding up nicely. I have almost enough for a trip to Europe. I really should use them to take a vacation to Hawaii.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home