Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Penguins....stay put?

The stories continue to come out of western Pennsylvania that the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to stay put. There was another news report in the Tribune-Review. I know, I don't live there but I am a fan of the team and would hate to see them move.

I'm also a fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team. They nearly moved some years ago before they got their new stadium.

Hopefully the announcement on Pens will come in the next couple of days.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

Good luck and hope the Pens don't move.

Oh yeah..congrats on your recent win in an SO with the Habs :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

Van Halen without Michael Anthony? It doesn't make sense.

(Yeah, I know - strictly speaking, as long as the Van Halens are involved, the name is supposedly what counts ... only, with me, not so much. Call me fussy like that.)

By Blogger golfwidow, at 11:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home