Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Renter in the house

I was a bit bored this week so I decided to offer some blog space this week. This week I am renting to guitar chick. This young lady is trying to learn to play the guitar. I wish her luck I have tried over the years and the best I can do is a couple of bar chords. That is why I run lights and tour manage. Please take a moment to read her blog.

I also have become a member of the advertising on the blog club. If you notice you will see a couple of ads for Amazon.com. I know I suck, hey I need to make a few extra bucks.

If you would please click on any of them and if it is something you like please purchase. I have bought things from them from time to time. Good deals and quick shipping.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home