Doppler, A Roadies View

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok....this is kind of strange

I haven't been posting a lot. I have mentioned a couple of artist that are about to begin tours. The strange thing is I have the opportunity to work on either tour.

The one I hope to work is one I have worked in the past.

Five For Fighting dates are being booked now and if things work out I will be out with them again. I toured with them in 2002 and 2004.

I have pictures from the 2004 tour on my website if you are interested.

I probably have jinxed it now.

So here are the dates that have been posted on the website so far.



Thu/Oct-05 Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue

Fri/Oct-06 Omaha, NE @ Scottish Rites Hall

Sun/Oct-08 Urbana, IL @ Canopy Club

Mon/Oct-09 Milwaukee, WI @ Pabst Theatre

Tue/Oct-10 Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues

Thu/Oct-12 Nashville, TN @ Mercy Lounge

Fri/Oct-13 TBA

Sun/Oct-15 Philadelphia, PA @ World Café Live

Mon/Oct-16 Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

Wed/Oct-18 Boston, MA @ Somerville Theatre

Fri/Oct-20 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza

Sat/Oct-21 Montreal, PQ @ Club Soda

Mon/Oct-23 Toronto, ON @ Mod Club

Thu/Oct-26 Louisville, KY @ Phoenix Hill Tavern

Fri/Oct-27 St. Louis, MO @ Pageant

Sun/Oct-29 Kansas City, MO @ Grand Emporium

Mon/Oct-30 Denver, CO @ Soiled Dove

Wed/Nov-01 Tuscon @ TBA

Thu/Nov-02 Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up Tavern

Sat/Nov-04 Los Angeles, CA @ House Of Blues

Mon/Nov-06 San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall

Wed/Nov-08 Portland, OR @ Aladdin Theatre

Thu/Nov-09 Seattle, WA @ Showbox

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home