Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, September 11, 2006

My life is getting back to normal

Today is September 11. Yes, it's been 5 years since the terrorist attack.

This is also another anniversary for me. Today is also the anniversary of the day I closed on my house. It was 5 years ago today. I was on the way to my lawyers office to sign the paper work that morning. A happy and sad day for me.

Well, today was a happy day. I received good news. I will be going back on the road with Five For Fighting. I will be running lights as usual and helping with the backline gear. The crew is doing double duty again.

Really looking forward to this tour. I really like John and the guys. It's always an enjoyable experience touring with them.

In case you do not know the new CD "Two Lights" is in stores.

It's been quite awhile since I've been out on the road. This is the longest since 1990. It's amazing how long time goes by.

2 comment(s):

Just wanted to let you know that I've read all your previous blogs when you were touring with FFF. I've found them to be very entertaining and informative. I've linked your site to my MySpace page, which I've devoted to sharing my interest in John and FFF. If you're curious, check it out at www.myspace.com/zombcat. I'm looking forward to your blogs on your new tour. Good luck!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 PM  

Happy for you, yes. Jealous of the experience, oh yes.

Strolled past thru BE and happy I did. Fun material you have here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home