Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, July 08, 2005

Foo Fighters

I can’t stop listening to the latest Foo Fighters CD. It’s actually a double CD. One disc is electric and the other is acoustic. I don’t why; I just keep playing the electric one over and over. I rarely do this with any CD.

So the phone is ringing again with some tour possibilities. Still waiting to hear on the non-music tour. They told me last week however as of yesterday they say no one has been picked yet.

If it doesn’t pan out, then they’re a couple things that will run back to back nicely.

2 comment(s):

You have an awesome job! Look forward to reading more.

By Blogger Eggs Akimbo, at 4:53 PM  

tour manager? so, you always on the move? how great and fun life like that. i wish i can be like you.

By Blogger nameless, at 12:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home