Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Fruit.....it's not just for breakfast anymore

When you travel a lot you see and meet all kinds of people. I find myself doing a lot of people watching.

So the other day I’m eating the complimentary breakfast at the hotel. Now some people will always be a bit overweight. It’s just their genetic make up. Yet there are some who need to watch what they eat.

Face it if you are 100 + lbs over weight you really should lay off the French toast and waffles. You know the fruit they serve is not for decoration.


3 comment(s):

Amen!!!!;)

By Blogger Katy, at 6:42 PM  

HI! I found your blog surfing blog explosion. I agree, but being a BBW I love waffles! I love Geneva, as I'm just down the road about 5 miles or so! Thought it was cool that a "neighbor" blog was spotted.

By Blogger Emerald, at 10:43 PM  

the dude in front of me at Cinnabon's today had a gut hanging over his belt almost down to his knees. He needed to get out of the Cinnabon's line.

By Blogger Chuck, at 7:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home