Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore

I’m tired of lazy, stupid people. You are a waste of space. Get out of my neighborhood! You know the ones I’m talking about, the folks that wait for the beginning of the month to collect that check. Then they go to the local convenience store and buy their beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Now I could care less how you spend the money. That is the least of what bothers me. I’m just sick and tired of picking up your losing lottery tickets, empty 40’s, your ice cream wrappers and cigarette wrappers. My front yard is NOT a landfill. Do you see a dump sign? You even have the balls to do it while I’m standing 20 feet away.

You people suck, you just waste your lives and contribute nothing but waste. Get a job! Do some volunteer work! Help clean up the neighborhood. Make something of yourself.

I have had enough. I’ve been quiet, well not anymore. If I see someone doing it again, they will get an earful from me.

5 comment(s):

here here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

I have to tell you, the content of your blog is great. Good 'riting and rants. I ran across your blog in a battle of blogs at BE, I confess I voted for the other blog because of presentation style, BUT YOUR BLOG HAS THE BETTER CONTENT.

By Blogger web_loafer, at 12:06 PM  

Thank you for the nice comments web_loafer. Now I have read your blog on the battles also. I actually voted for you a couple times. Not to make you feel guilty. LOL

By Blogger Doppler, at 3:01 PM  

LOL, we used to have the opposite deal. The bums used to clean our yard! When I was younger (19-20), my friends and I drank a lot of beer. We would throw our beer cans every night out in a little ditch in front of our house, and next morning they would all be gone! The bums would come get them every morning and take them to the recycling center for money. They loved us!

By Blogger Rowan, at 1:47 AM  

I have neighbors just like yours... only mine have about 10 kids around there all the time too. Icing on the cake.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home