Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, June 24, 2005

Too hot to.........

While on the road I always tell myself that when I get home I will get those projects done. You know those fix it projects. Now usually I’m only around when the weather is colder. I haven’t been home in June in a long time.

Now it’s Friday and I did get a few small things done. I’ve been home about five days. The problem is getting motivated to do the slightly bigger ones. Sure there is no rush, but I am so easily distracted. Besides the temperature is around 90 today. It’s more fun to play on the computer. Why sweat when you don’t have to.

The most important thing I need to do is seal the driveway. I had a new one put in two summers ago and it’s due. However the problem is the cherry tree that hangs over it. Now I have to wait till the birds clean it off.

Looks like I will have until late July to get things done. I should have a better idea what I will be doing as far as touring next week.




0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home