Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Getting Apple Tiger.......

I am a happy geek today, as I will be receiving a free version to Apple’s latest OS. Yes you heard me a FREE upgrade to Tiger. How did I get this you ask? You have to know someone.

Actually because of my recent iBook purchase which was loaded with the Panther OS. Tiger was just hitting the market at the same time. Apple had an offer to let you upgrade for $9.95. It seems they messed up my order so now I’m getting it free.

I also received several free pieces of hardware with the laptop. You know, free printer, wireless router, USB hub, and extra RAM. There were a couple other things too.

There are some really great deals on computers these days, plus add ons. Do the research you will be surprised what is out there.

Now if the other companies would get me my refunds back, I would be even happier.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home