Doppler, A Roadies View

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's HOTTT!!!!

Well we had a pretty rainy May, but the temperatures were very nice. It's been around 70 for weeks and low humidity....love it!. Well the heat and humidity is back, I guess summer is here. At least by thursday it will cool again. Of course I'm out on Saturday.

OK why am I bitching, it is summer after all. Well, I will see enough of the heat on tour this summer. That's right I'm a pussy, I hate humidity.

So heard today that we get four days off in the middle of the upcoming tour, the day after the 4th of July. It is actually two full days, we fly on two of those. I was going to go somewhere, but with such a short break, I'll just go home.

Looks like there are some more shows be added for late July.

Can you say accumulating frequent flyer miles?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home