Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, May 21, 2004

It's Friday...do you care?

Another week of our lives has gone by. What have I learned this week? Not a dam thing. Ok maybe a few things. I still don't know what the rest of the year will be like on the touring front. I'm really getting sick of the record labels. If half the people that work there had a clue, they would be in better financial shape.

What has become of the touring industry. There seems to be a lot of experienced techs out of work. I think the problem is too many 20 year olds get jobs because they are friends with the bands. Some techs will work for nearly nothing. It's getting out of hand.

I'm not going to beg for work, but things are getting a bit tough these days.

The good thing about being off the road at this time of year is my lawn looks great! Maybe I should go into landscaping. Yea right!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home