Doppler, A Roadies View

Thursday, May 13, 2004

world events

I have been reading a lot of message boards and news sites the last couple of days. What happened in the Iraqi prison is unfortunate. I think it shows the problems with our government and the pentagon. Don't get me wrong I love this country, but things haven't been right in Washington for decades. Everything is a cover up and no one will take responsibilty for their actions.

The military really needs to take a hard look at the people serving in it. There seem to be some people that just don't belong in a position of authority.

As for Nick Berg. No one deserves to die like that I don't care what country you come from. These killers are cowards. Killing an innocent person. All these terrorists are cowards. If they are such tough guys. I say put down the guns and knives. Come out and fight like men. You know a good old fashion fist fight.

No they would rather hide behind some religious belief, commiting acts like this.

Ok enough of my rant on this.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home