Doppler, A Roadies View

Friday, March 09, 2007

I want to see Heaven and Hell

I am as much a fan of music even though working with musicians is what I do for a living.

Back in 1980 I was in high school and like most teenagers I loved going to concerts. That year I went to see Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult. To this day it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen.

I posted sometime ago that the members of Sabbath were going to get together with Ronnie James Dio and tour. The band is called Heaven and Hell. The tour begins next week. I am not involved in this tour myself, but I thought people my be interested in seeing what the stage set will look like.

A company called MasterWorks Lighting are designing the show. You can see the renderings on their site. Cool design. This is a slide show so make sure you let it load and watch the whole thing

They will be using a lighting fixture called a DL2 from Highend Systems to do projection.

If you already have tickets enjoy, it should be a fun show.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home