Doppler, A Roadies View

Monday, February 05, 2007

Tour dates....when...??..

Those of you that are regular readers know that I have been touring with Five For Fighting off and on since 2002. We were recently out on the road as of last November.

Currently the second single "World" is getting spun on radio stations and the video is on a cable channel near you.

I received a email from management the other day checking on my availability for an upcoming run of tour dates. It's about time, oh wait, when are the dates? April?! Yes, not until mid April. Well at least there is a tour, but I wasn't planning it to be this far into the year.

I have been sending my resume around looking for work since we wrapped up in November.

Hopefully something will come up to fill in the next two months.

I will post tour dates on my website as soon as I get them.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home